No liquids! I had asked you to come up with innovative and unique ideas using coffee or tea. Send me anything using the two ingredients however, not in their liquid form. Of course you came up with a few delectable and creative ideas. I did not expect anything less!
Monthly Mingle - Low-Sugar Treats
Before we get into the roundup let me tell you a bit about our next mingle. This month I am extremely proud to announce that the Monthly Mingle will be hosted over at the Daily Tiffin. My lovely team mate Dee is going to be your gracious hostess for this session.
For those of you who know what the Daily Tiffin is about will know that we are a team of fabulous bloggers who believe in a healthy well balanced lifestyle. The next few weeks will be filled with festivities, food and sweets. Sweet treats that everyone loves to indulge in. Our theme is all about sweet treats - however, we are looking for low-sugar sweet treats. Sure we want to allow our kids to have a sweet treat extra at this time of year and we say yes to indulging. Life would be boring if we always lived by strict rules. But we want to indulge sensibly and with no guilt.
We would like you to help us this month create a plethora of sensible treats. Join us and share your low-sugar sweet treats.
For more details please join us at the Daily Tiffin for Low-Sugar Sweet Treats!
Now lets pour ourselves a steaming cup of coffee or chai, sit back and enjoy the Coffee & Tea roundup. Pictures for each entry can be viewed at the Coffee & Tea picture gallery.
- Cooking Books - Prune and Apple Compote in Vanilla and Earl Grey Tea
- My Kitchen Stories - Green tea and Quince jelly
Cakes & Cookies
- Eats, Eats & Eats - Cappuccino Muffins
- Health Nut - Chocolate Espresso Mousse Cake
- Couture Cupcakes - Chamomile and Orange Carrot Cupcakes
- Aficionado - Mocha Roll
- Chocolate Chips for Breakfast - Mocha Cupcakes with Coffee Whipped Cream
- Spice-club - Espresso brownie bars
- A Foodie Froggy in Paris - Caramelized Pear and Walnut Muffins, Coffee Icing
- where's the beef? - Bittersweet Symphony Slice
- Cook With Love - Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Fun and Food - Fudgy Mocha Pistachio Brownies
- Tasty Curry Leaf - Coffee Cookies
- Passionate About Baking - Chocolate Espresso gateau
- Zaayeka - Jasmine Matcha and Coffee Chiffon Marble cake
- Spanish Recipes - Panellets
- Tangerine's Kitchen - Cappuccino Chiffon Cake
- eCurry - Layered Coffee Gateau
- Pearls of East - Coffee cup cakes
- Fragole & Cioccolata - Giant Coffee Bean Cookies
- The Singing Chef - Coffee Walnut Cake
Desserts & Sweets
- Café LynnLu - Espresso Caramels
- Rolling In Dough - Almond Chai Panna Cotta
- Lucullian Delights - Cappuccino Tapioca Cream with Chocolate Chips
- Morsels & Musings - Orange Slices with Earl Grey Syrup (+ Earl Grey Tipple)
- Pearls of East - Coffee creme brûlée
- R Khooks - Crème brûlée au thé
- My Kitchen Treasures - Spiced Creamy Coffee jellies
- HomeMadeS - Jasmine Tea and Lime Parfait
- Fundamentally Flawed - vanilla cream cheese panna cotta with coffee gelee
- Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes - Coffee Panna Cotta with Chocolate Chips
- What's For Lunch, Honey? - Spiced Chai Latte Cream
Have I missed anyone? I am sorry, just let me know in the comments section of this post and I'll correct my mistake.
Now let's get to those low-sugar treats. See you then!
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2008 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | Please Ask First