Finally it’s here. One of the most fruity and luscious roundups this Spring. The Monthly Mingle theme this month was all about Spring Cakes. I called out to all of you to go out and get yourself some fresh fruit in season right now and join me in a celebration of cakes.
What a celebration this is! We had 24 grand creations with strawberries, raspberries, pineapples, rhubarb and even a tomato soup cake! Extravagant, innovative and creative is how I can describe this roundup. Thanks to all of you for joining me to celebrate my last mingle before I go on my hiatus.
Without much ado I present the Spring Cake Roundup!
- Passionate About Baking: Chocolate Strawberry Refrigerator Cheesecake
- Food o' del Mundo: Spring Cake
- Feeding My Enthusiasms: Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
- Gourmet Baking: Spring-themed birthday cake
- An Italian in the US: Almond-strawberry cake
- Health Nut: Grapefruit Dark Chocolate Cake
- Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes: No Bake N Eggless Strawberry Mascarpone Cheese Cake
- Jugalbandi: Not Greek Honey-Lemon Cake
- Parita's World: Eggless Raspberry Tiramisu Cake
- Prasu’s Kitchen: Cake with strawberry filling
- Foodie's Hope: Strawberry Spring Cake
- Sumi's Kitchen: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- use real butter: Strawberry chiffon buttercream cake
- My Kitchen Treasures: Strawberry Roulade
- Prasu’s Kitchen: Moist strawberry spring cake
- ...and a little bit more...: Whole Wheat Dimply Prune cake
- Feasting on Art: Tomato Soup Cake
- eCurry: Pineapple Layer Cake
- Fun and Food: Raspberry Coconut Breakfast Cake
- BakeFresh: Luscious Lemon Cake
- The Cook's Collection: Strawberry Cake
- Soulful creations: Merry berry
- TastyCurryLeaf: Pineapple Coconut Cake
- What’s For Lunch, Honey?: Rhubarb Spiced Coffee Cake
My parents and brother will be arriving here tomorrow so I will be keeping myself busy with them and the preparations for our vow renewing ceremony on Friday. I’ll catch you all a little later!
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2009 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | Please Ask First