It’s that time of year when all we want to do is get back home into the warmth and coziness. Nothing beats the cold and rain outside than coming home to a bowl of steaming soup.
Hearty soups, warming soups, comfy soups or chilled soups – whatever you are craving we want it.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a dish that fits the theme 'Soup for the happy soul' - only vegan or vegetarian recipes not involving eggs - please.
- Post about it on your blog between today i.e., 22.11.09 and 14.12.09. (Entries must be in English, please).
- Your creation must exclusively be prepared for this event and cannot be submitted to any other blog event.
- You must provide a link to Harini’s announcement post and/or this post and send the details called for below (please look up for links at the end of the post).
- If your recipe is inspired from a cookbook, site or blog please acknowledge and provide a direct link to the source.
- Please send a mail to 'sunshinemomsblog [at] gmail [dot] com' with the following details. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 5 days please leave a comment and we will get back to you the same day.
- Your preferred name.
- Name of your blog and its url.
- Name of the dish and url of the post.
- Your location (Country)
- A picture of the dish 300pixels wide.
So get those pots steaming with something delicious, we’re looking forward to all your entries.
Note about the Brunch Roundup: The roundup to last month’s theme will be posted next week. As I am off to London for the FBC this weekend I will not be able to get around to it – but look forward to over 70 incredible brunch ideas.
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2009 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | Please Ask First