Ashwini from Food for Thought has tagged me with this Meme.
From the Windy City, Chicago to the City of Poets, Weimar here is my part.
But before I do go ahead just one note. I am so new to this I did not know that things like this existed. I have heard of chain letters and all that other stuff. But a Meme on a blog? Amazing! Flattered, that someone thought of me and embarrassed to admit, this is my first one!
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
3? I have hundreds and will be probably cooking till I'm 110! Ummmmm! Let's pick out the best three!
Haalo's Osso Buco al Pomodoro. I recently made her Grilled Chicken with Pesto and Ricotta and it was great.
Lariffic's A Quartet of Tarts. They are great for my son's lunch box that I pack every day on the The Daily Tiffin.
Shammi's Daal with Vegetables. Looks so scrumptious and full of goodness.
2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
I can only think of Vaishali on Happy Burp.
3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
Sweet Napa - Napa Valley
The Food Pornographer - Australia
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
Sweet Napa by Nina
from Sam of Becks & Posh
Cookbook 411 by Lariffic
from a photography group in Flickr
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?
Sure, I will be tagging:
Shammi - Food in the Main
Haalo - Cook almost anything
Andrew - Spittoon Extra