January is here and everyone is thinking about improving their eating habits. After the Holidays we're looking to for healthy, nutritious meals spent with our family. The Monthly Mingle this month is exactly about this.
My guest hostess this month is the brilliant Michelle of What's Cooking Blog, a blog dedicated to "cooking with kids for a better body, planet and community". Michelle and I wanted to get everyone to the healthy way of life. Come and share your Healthy Family Dinners with us.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a dish that fits the theme of Healthy Family Dinners
- Post about it on your blog between now and February 9 (entries must be in English, please).
- Your creation must exclusively be prepared for the current Monthly Mingle theme and cannot be submitted to any other blog event.
- You must provide a link to this post and to the main Monthly Mingle page and send the details to me (see below)
- Feel free to use the Monthly Mingle image from this post.
Once you’ve posted your dish, send an email with “Monthly Mingle: Healthy Family Dinners” in the subject line to: Michelle (at) whatscooking (dot) info
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its URL
- the name of your dish and a link to the relevant post
- a copy of your best photo of your dish, 200px wide (and compressed so that it is below 1MB!)
The roundup will be posted by the weekend of February 15th.
We want to be a part of a typical dinnertime meal at your home so please let us in ;-). We're looking forward to your entries!
Never miss a mingle: check out the Monthly Mingle Calendar!
If you're interested in hosting a mingle over at your place then just drop me an email:
blogmeeta [AT] gmail [DOT] com. We're booked right through 2009 and the earliest free date is from March 2010!
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2009 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | Please Ask First