I'd like to send my fondest regards to Ruth for guest hosting the last Monthly Monthly. If you are looking for a great collection of sides then please do visit Ruth's grand selection of Sensational Sides.
I love the flavor coffee and tea gives when added to a dish or baked goods. It creates a flavor experience unlike many others. This is exactly what I am looking for in this issue of the Monthly Mingle. Use the splendid flavors of your favorite coffee or tea blend in a dish. Bake a cake using spiced tea or create a sauce for your roast using a strong coffee flavor. If you like you can share the blend you used and why you chose it for your creation in your posts.
Send me cakes, sweets, desserts, soups, roasts or ice-creams all flavored with coffee or tea. What I do not want is coffee or tea in its liquid form ;-). Your deadline is November 10th.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a dish that fits the theme of “Coffee & Tea” as described above
- Post about it on your blog anytime from now until 10 November (entries must be in English, please).
- Link to this post and send the details to me (see below).
Once you’ve posted your dish, send an email with “Monthly Mingle: Coffee and Tea” in the subject line to: meetasmingle (at) gmail (dot) com by 10 November with the following information:
- your name
- your location
- the name of your blog and its URL
- the name of your dish and a link to the relevant post
- a copy of the main photo of your dish 200px wide (and compressed so that it is below 1MB!)
If you too would like to guest host the Monthly Mingle in the future drop me an email at blogmeeta [at] gmail [DOT] com (Please note that this email address is different to the one you should send in your entries at.)
All photographs and written content on What's For Lunch, Honey? © 2006-2008 Meeta Khurana unless otherwise indicated. | All rights reserved | Please Ask First